נהלי רישום וביטול
על מנת שנוכל לשרת אתכם ביעילות ובנאמנות, הנכם מתבקשים להקפיד ולקרוא בעיון את נהלי
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
In order to serve you efficiently and faithfully, carefully read the following registration and payment policy:
1. The Community Center’s activity year begins in September and ends in June, not including Music and Adult activities which end in July. Vacation on Erev Chag, Chag and Chol HaMoed Sukkot and Pesach (see a list of vacation days attached).
2. Participation in a class will be permitted only after completing the registration process and the annual payment arrangement.
3. Registration for the Community Center classes is through our website: www.efratmatnas.com
4. Registration fees will not be charged.
5. The Community Center commits to a minimum of 32 lessons per year in a weekly class, and a minimum of 64 lessons in a class that takes place twice a week. The total annual payment will be divided into 10 equal installments, or 11 equal installments for activities of 36 lessons.
6. Registration for a class is annual. There is no option to pay month by month.
7. Payment for the activity is for the entire month, and a participant will not be credited for partial participation.
8. The opening of a class is contingent on a minimum number of participants.
9. The Community Center reserves the right not to open a class if the number of registrants does not allow this, or alternatively, to close a class if the number of participants falls below the prescribed minimum.
10. The management of the Community Center is entitled, at its discretion, to change days and hours of activity, cancel classes or consolidate them.
11. Opening each group depends on the number of participants, and in some cases, we will postpone the opening of a class and inform the registrants.
12. If the Community Center cancels a class, the relative part of the payment shall be returned to the registrants.
13. Non-participation in an activity does not exempt the participant from payment of full tuition.
14. If the instructor is absent from a lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled for a different time.
15. Every person has the right to participate in one trial lesson per activity. Should the participant decide not to continue, he or she will not be charged for participation. Should the participant decide to register for the class, he or she will be charged fully for the trial lesson.
16. A family that owes money to the Community Center will not be permitted to register for the Center’s activities until debt is settled.
17. The management of the Community Center is entitled to terminate participation if the participant behaves in a harmful manner during the activity.
18. Payment for the classes is charged on the 10th of the month for that month.
1. Those who are interested in a discount must fill out the proper form at the Community Center`s front desk. The committee will discuss any application that will be submitted. The committee will not consider the application of anyone who has not yet arranged registration and payment for the activity.
2. Forms submitted without all documents will not be considered.
3. Forms for discount requests are available on the Community Center website: www.efratmatnas.com
Cancellation and Changes in Registration:
Cancellations will be done by advance notice through the cancellation form.
The form must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant must then verify that the form was received at the Community Center and that he received a verification from the Community Center through e-mail.
A participant who does not have a cancellation form approved by the Community Center will be deemed to have continued to participate in the class and will continue to be charged full payment for it.
No cancellations will be made by phone or through the instructor.
Private lessons may be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the date of the lesson, due to medical reasons and accompanied by a letter of medical authorization. In any other case, a full fee will be charged.
A class may be canceled by the end of the calendar month; the cancellation will take effect one month later.
From December to the end of February, any cancellation request will be considered, and if approved, the participant will be charged for one additional month.
The final date to submit a cancellation request is March 15th. After this date, the participant will be charged until the end of the activity year, except in the event of a health reason, presented by a letter of medical authorization.
In the event of an injury or prolonged illness, an appropriate medical authorization letter must be obtained. Upon the participant`s return to class, a medical authorization letter must be obtained permitting his/her participation.
In cases of short-term classes (3-5 months long), cancellations will be permitted during the first month only.
Transfers from class to class will be done only at the beginning of the month and with prior coordination. In case of departure, payment will not be refunded for the trial period.
A participant who is not present in class is not exempt from payment.
No retroactive cancellation and refund.
The cancellation of registration for the afternoon childcare frameworks (“Tzaharon”) is different and subject to that framework’s registration contract.
Cancellation of subscription to the Yafit Center: By the nature of the center where participation is annual, the cancellation policy is different and appears in the booklet in the Yafit section.
Cancellation of membership in the gym is different and appears in the activity booklet.
Cancellations of 50+ activities are different and appear in a senior staff booklet.
Payment for classes will be done by means of a bank order (“Hora’at Keva”) or by credit card. It is not an option to pay month by month in cash.
Office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
Please note: Registration will not be automatically transferred from year to year. Proper registration is required at the beginning of each year.