נהלי הרשמה, ביטול והקפאת מנוי
מרכז יפית פועל במערכת המצורפת מחודש ספטמבר עד אוגוסט. יש לחדש רישום מידי שנה.
Guidelines for Registration and Cancelation of Yafit membership
Membership at Mercaz Yafit is from September through August (membership must be renewed yearly).
In August, there is a modified schedule
*The price for a full membership is 240 NIS/month for September through July and 160 NIS for the month of August
*The price for attending one specific class a week is 130 NIS a month (limiting you to that specific class) for September through July and 140 Nis for the full August schedule.
* In August, you may attend all classes there is no option of registration for a single class membership, in August
* Membership for Teens (9th-12th grade) is 160 NIS/ month for September through July and 140 Nis for the month of August
Participation in a class:
- Registration must be arranged before attending classes
-Entrance to Mercaz Yafit is via a key pad
-Upon registration you will receive the code to the key pad
- The appropriate attire is required according to the type of class
- Signing in at the entrance of Yafit is required before entering a class
* A one-time pass for a trial class can be obtained through the Yafit coordinator a day in advance
- At any point in time, you may cancel your membership via a handwritten request or E-mail to the following address
- You must receive a confirmation in order for your request to take effect
- If a cancelation request is made after the 25th of the month you will be charged for the following month and will therefore be permitted to continue attending class that month
- Retroactive cancelation will not be permitted
Freezing a membership:
-You may request to freeze your membership via a handwritten request or E-mail to the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org until the 25th of the month of any particular month.
- You must receive a confirmation from the Matnas that your request has been received in order for your request to take effect
- Freezing of a membership is permitted from a minimum of two weeks up to a maximum of two months
-Freezing of a membership is only permitted in the event of birth, travel and health reasons.
- Retroactively freezing your membership is not permitted.
-please note, that at the conclusion of the suspension period, the membership will automatically be reactivated.
Cancelation of a membership due to medical/pregnancy/or birth :
A Doctor’s letter must be submitted upon requesting a termination of membership due to health reasons. A doctor`s letter must be presented upon returning to exercise.
Pregnancy and birth: stopping to exercise when pregnant is a personal decision and should be based on doctor`s order and recommendations and should be accompanied by a Doctor’s letter .